Monday, October 4, 2010

2 months!


I can't believe our little guy is 2 months old.  Everyone is right when they say the time just flies.  We went for his 2 month check up today and confirmed that Keegan build just like his Daddy!  He is now 12 pounds - 55th percentile and 24 inches long - 80th percentile!  Guess he didn't get his mom's 5'2" genes :)  Unfortunately during this visit we got to experience the first round of shots.  Keegan was a trooper and it is true that it is just as hard for the mom as the baby. 

Here is K right afterwards thinking...what just happened?

Luckily it was time for a feeding so I was able to feed him right afterwards to help him forget what happened.  Here he is in his car seat saying "let's get the heck out of here Mom!"


On a positive note for Mom, since the shots, Mr. Independent decided that he wanted to snuggle and sleep on Mom all day.  I'll take the snuggles while I can get it because I know my active little boy will be rearing to go soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment